On 02/10/2012 17:12, Ramchandra Apte wrote:
On Monday, 1 October 2012 13:47:50 UTC+5:30, Mark Lawrence  wrote:
On 01/10/2012 01:58, 88888 Dihedral wrote:

Your question seems vague to me. If you know you are storing

only immutable tuples in a list, then the way to iterate is simple.

Does Python have a magic method that let's me use mutable tuples?  I'd

also like immutable lists.  Is it worth raising a feature request on the

bug tracker?

--

Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.

Mark, you are talking to a bot.

What happened to freedom of speech? If I want to talk to a bot, I'll talk to a bot. Besides I'm not convinced it/he/she is a bot. Plus if you read my post carefully, add in several years experience of Python the language and Python the comedy, you might come to the conclusion that a certain amount of urine extraction was going on :)

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.