http://giotto.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorial.html

Can someone give me some feedback on what they think of this framework? I came
up with the idea of this framework a few months ago. I gave a talk at a local
python user group regarding these ideas, but no one seemed to think I was onto
anything special or useful.

Basically its a framework that forces the developer(s) to strictly separate the
model from the view and controller. You can 'hook up' multiple controllers to a
project. The model layer can be completely mocked out so front end designers
don't have to bother setting up Postgres/rabbitmq/whatever.

Does anyone have any throughts or feedback?