Hey :-P I think I should rename the threads name into a new "Doc" project,
I'm sure It won't take much time to fill a book with our knowledge.

Thanks to Rick, you have Posted exactly what I wanted to ask. I know the that
__variable = 'xyz'
_variable = 'xyz'

are used to make them private, but I haven't found it for methods. Thanks :)

I also don't think you're off topic! It's a big grey scale :-) and for me the
first post till the last one is a part of my "question"

PEP, is nice, it tooks me a few days to get trough all your input and my code.
Anyway is there also a best practice for naming? eg.: module_class_sub() or
wording? eg.: socket: send() recv() -> recv is kept short. according PEP8??

It seems, my english slowly getting better again, If my colleagues would see
what I'm writting here they won't belive me. I've worked at the Pharmaceutical
IT and made Codereviews and programming for medical software. I still can't
belive what I've forgotton the last two years. But still PEP etc. isn't far
that hard written like pharm eu, usp, and 21CFR. Shame on me, but I will come
back, after I've finished.

BR