Στις 12/7/2013 6:32 μμ, ο/η Dave Angel έγραψε:

I suggest you read that geoiptool site, in particular the page

http://www.geoiptool.com/en/ip_info/

There is some misinformation, but notice carefully the part about
dynamic IP addresses.  Probably 99% of the individual users on the web
(the ones using a browser) have dynamic IP addresses.  The fixed ones
are needed by servers, and especially for DNS use, where the name lookup
wants to be stable for relatively log periods of time.

I did, for me it gives exact city location and not the ISP's city location.

I dont know whay for you ti just says Kansas, it shoudln't, since it susing longitute and latitude, it should have been accurate.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!