Am 30.07.2013 16:49, schrieb cool1...@gmail.com:
Hello, I am looking for a script that will be able to search an
online document (by giving the script the URL) and find all the
downloadable links in the document and then download them
automatically.

Well, that's actually pretty simple. Using the URL, download the document. Then, parse it in order to extract embedded URLs and finally download the resulting URLs.

If you have specific problems, please provide more info which part exactly you're having problems with, along with what you already tried etc. In short, show some effort yourself. In the meantime, I'd suggest reading a Python tutorial and Eric Raymonds essay on asking smart questions.

Greetings!

Uli