Στις 9/11/2013 7:54 πμ, ο/η Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος έγραψε:
Στις 6/11/2013 5:25 μμ, ο/η Νίκος Γκρ33κ έγραψε:
Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!

He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!

I'am waiting!

I have to congratulate the hacher because as it seems s/he's done it again.

S/he's manages to actually pass fake filename values inside my db even
after my changes:

here is prrof:   http://superhost.gr/?show=stats

Now i need to hit my head into the wall until i understand how this thing

Here is the link proof of the hack because now i have deleted this bogus entries: http://i.imgur.com/eqahBMj.png

Perhaps these '../../' attempts were actually an attempt to try reading sensitive server's data from within'/etc' so to gain root in my system.

Last night i have made some changes to the way i validate user input but as it seems the new scenario didn't work efficiently.

I just re-altered something and i'm curious if this can happen once again.