Στις 9/11/2013 8:20 πμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος <nikos.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Στις 6/11/2013 5:25 μμ, ο/η Νίκος Γκρ33κ έγραψε:

Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!

He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!

I'am waiting!

I have to congratulate the hacher because as it seems s/he's done it again.

S/he's manages to actually pass fake filename values inside my db even after
my changes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris

ChrisA

I'am not saying out of arrogance but i was really under the impression i had secure my script.

And i had until i made some new changes last night, which i think i have corrected now as we speak.