On 23/12/2013 20:53, Terry Reedy wrote:
On 12/23/2013 2:05 PM, wxjmfa...@gmail.com wrote:

Le lundi 23 décembre 2013 18:59:41 UTC+1, Wolfgang Keller a écrit :
[me]
I'll note that Python core developers do care about memory leaks.
And that's a really good thing.

Memory? Let me laugh!
[snip repeated (for about the 5th time) posting of single character
memory sizes]

Jim, since I know you are smart enough to know the different between a
small fixed size and a continuous leak, I can only think that the
purpose of your repeated post was to get similarly a inane response from
a couple of other people. That is the definition of trolling. It is
disrespectful of others and in my opinion is a violation of the Python
Code of Conduct, which *does* apply to python-list. Please desist.

Thanks for this Terry. I was sorely tempted earlier to say something but managed to keep control of myself. Now I'll be keeping quiet and let Jim speak for himself.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence