On 15/02/2014 06:07, Rustom Mody wrote:
Then you are obliged to provide some other way of understanding object-identity

I have no interest in understanding object identity, I can write code quite happily without it. If you (plural) are interested in understanding this subject I hope you enjoy comparing the various Python implementations while I'm *STILL* writing code.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.