"Hank Oredson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "edgrsprj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > "Hank Oredson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> "edgrsprj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> >> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I guess my question was not specific enough.
> What I wanted was the exact sources, so I could access the data.
> The exact data sets you used.

July 13, 2005

Thanks again for the comments and interest.

       The original report in this thread should have contained pointers to
all of the information you are requesting.  But once again, here are some of
the important URLs.

http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/301.html

       That Web page contains information regarding the details of how the
forecasting program works.  Also stored there are copies of an early
Zipped .txt version of the Perl program I am using along with Zip file
versions of earlier versions of the .txt format database files that I am
using.  I had to Zip them because of their size and the limited bandwidth of
that Web site.  If you would prefer to receive them as regular text files
then you can try contacting me by e-mail and I will try to send them along.

       Perl users who downloaded and ran that .pl program some time ago said
that they had no trouble getting it to run on a Window's XP system.  Other
operating system users might encounter a few formatting problems etc.

http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/90-05.html
http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/128.html

       Those Web pages discuss the theories involved with this forecasting
method.  Some of the most important information is at the end of that
128.html Web page.

http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/Data.html

       That Web page contains several types of forecast data along with some
information regarding how to interpret them.

http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/151.html

       That Web page contains some "Help" information with details regarding
things such as the U.S. Navy's MICA computer program which I use to generate
data for things such as the locations of the Earth, sun, and moon relative
to the J2000 reference system.

       You should not expect to be able to instantly absorb all of that
information though it sounds like understanding it should not be a problem
for you.  I have been working on the project for about 15 years.  And
unfortunately, every improvement seems to take days, weeks, months, ...

       Additionally, as I said in my first report in this thread, the
multiple participants part of the project is not yet operational.  For one
thing, a suitable Web site has to be found.  Right now I am simply
trying to determine what the interest level there might be in such a
project.  And positive feedback that I have been getting by e-mail etc.
has been encouraging.