On 5/1/14 9:06 PM, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
The N4-ES and the N4-T (mine) are essentially the same rule. The N4-ES
on the site is yellow (mine is white) and the site rule indicates Picket
& Eckel Inc. (that's where the E comes from)  Also the the ES states
Chicage Ill USA where the T states Made in USA.

        ES was for "Eye-Saver" -- the yellow background vs the bright white of
the other models.

Actually, I think you're right. I never used the a yellow rule, but I will say that my N4-T never caused me any eye-strain (but I was younger then).

The N4-T was a flat white also... very easy to read. I really don't know what all the 'yellow' hype was all about.