> > Please suggest, if we have any free ide for python development. Anything that writes text is fine. I recommend the standard text editor for your OS (Notepad if you use Windows, Textedit on Mac, whatever is on your GNU/Linux distro by default) unless you know exactly what you don't like about it.
- IDE for python Sameer Rathoud
- 答复: IDE for python cheng.li
- Re: IDE for python Marko Rauhamaa
- Re: IDE for python Greg Schroeder
- Re: IDE for python Chris Angelico
- Re: IDE for python wxjmfauth