On 01/06/2014 12:41, Steve Hayes wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jun 2014 07:01:46 BST, Bob Martin <bob.mar...@excite.com> wrote:

in 722929 20140601 035727 Steve Hayes <hayes...@telkomsa.net> wrote:

No, it's a bit like flying in a Boeing 747 rather than a Concorde. The latyer
may be later and more technically advanced and flew faster, but no one uses or
supports it.

Actually, the Concorde preceded the 747, and wasn't as "technically advanced",
it was just faster.

Boeing 747s were in airline service in 1970, Concorde didn't enter service
till 4-5 years later.

Not that it matters, it was just an analogy. I'm pretty certain that Python
2.x preceded Python 3.x

Clearly you know nothing about the Python time machine :)

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.