On 02/06/2014 17:35, robert...@googlemail.com wrote:
Hello folks,

I am not sure if it is only on my system the case that the code in
http://pastebin.com/WETvqMJN misbehaves in the stated way.
Can anybody reproduce it?

I thought it could be that the tabs/spaces do influence it, but it
doesn't care.

Thank you very much for your time.

Robert

Why couldn't you put your code inline, the same as you showed it here http://bugs.python.org/issue21631 ?

Here's the output I get.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Mark\MyPython\mytest.py", line 30, in <module>
    print(_getStringOfElements(None))
  File "C:\Users\Mark\MyPython\mytest.py", line 18, in _getStringOfElements
    if iterationElement["type"] == EnumSectionContentType.LABEL:
AttributeError: type object 'EnumSectionContentType' has no attribute 'LABEL'

As R. David Murray has already said on the bug tracker mailing list, I think you need to be more careful with your testing.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.