alister <alister.nospam.w...@ntlworld.com> writes:

> On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:29:06 +1000, Tim Delaney wrote:
> > By his own admission, jmf doesn't use Python anymore. His only
> > reason to remain on this emailing/newsgroup is to troll about the
> > FSR. Please don't reply to him (and preferably add him to your
> > killfile).
>
> I couldn't kill file JMF I find his posts useful

That's fine, kill-filing his posts is a matter that affects only you.

But please do not reply to them, nor taunt him in unrelated posts; it
disrupts this forum.
Instead, give him no reason to think anyone is interested.

--
 \     “Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end.” —Igor |
  `\                                                       Stravinskey |