Dears,

I am not sure I am at right place here. Now I've started working with comtypes
1.1.0 package within python 2.7.6.1. I have ActiveX COM object I want access
and work with it.

I do following
>> from comtypes.client import CreateObject
>> fm = CreateObject("MCB.PCM")
>> dwt = fm.ReadVariable("dwt")
>> print dwt
(<comtypes.automation.LP_tagVARIANT object at 0x05A8E1C0>,
<comtypes.automation.LP_tagVARIANT object at 0x05A8E210>,
<comtypes.automation.LP_tagVARIANT object at 0x05A8E260>, True)

by using print gives me return values. I want to access return data (array)and
variable. How can I correctly handle it?

I would you be very thankful for your help.

Thank you
Peter

ReadVariable = [Variant, Variant, Variant, Variant] ReadVariable(handle,
Variant)