Hello,

I've been attempting to begin learning Django but have been having running
Django and Python commands on windows.

For example, when I run django-admin startproject mytestsite, I get the
following error message

django-admin : *The term 'django-admin' is not recognized as the name of a
cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of
the name, or if a path was included,*
*verify that the path is correct and try again.*
*At line:1 char:1*
+ django-admin startproject mytestsite
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (django-admin:String) [],
CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Just curious if anyone has encountered a similar problem and can give some
advice on getting moving in the right direction.

Thanks a lot!