I'm stuck. I need my program to round the end solution to 2 decimal places but
cant figure it out. Can someone help? I've been trying between printf and
round() but cant seem to get either to work. Python 3.5 is what I'm using.
import math

print("This program will calculate the surface area and volume of a
3-dimensional cone: ")
print()
print()
r = input("What is the radius in feet? (no negatives): ")
h = input("What is the height in feet? (no negatives): ")
r = float(r)
h = float(h)
if r > 0 and h > 0:

   surfacearea = math.pi*r**2+r*math.pi*(math.sqrt(r**2+h**2))
   volume = (1/3)*math.pi*r**2*h

   print()
   print("Your Answer is:")
   print()

   print("A cone with radius", r, "\nand height of", h, "\nhas a volume of : ",
volume, "\nand surface area of : ", surfacearea,)
else:
    print("No negatives allowed, try again.")