Hi,

On 05/12/17 06:33, nick martinez2 via Python-list wrote:
I have a question on my homework. My homework is to write a program in which
the computer simulates the rolling of a die 50 times and then prints
(i). the most frequent side of the die (ii). the average die value of all
rolls.

For this kind of problem I think the collections module [1] can be very useful. In this case in particular have a look at the Counter package ;)

Lorenzo.

[1] https://docs.python.org/3.6/library/collections.html

I wrote the program so it says the most frequent number out of all the
rolls for example (12,4,6,14,10,4) and will print out "14" instead of 4 like I
need. This is what I have so far:
import random

def rollDie(number):
     rolls = [0] * 6