If ultrasonic side channels are a threat to privacy, it is because smart phones were designed to exploit this precise feature.

A great number of studies have shown that ultrasonic neuromodulation of the central nervous system can be exploited via brain-computer interfaces...

It is cutting edge science however, and my knowledge on techniques for activating human behavior by remote means is limited.

I am only an amateur scientist/programmer with no experience whatsoever in Android or neuroscience.

However, the possibility of ultrasonic side channels to be exploited by a third-party remotely without the user consent seem highly likely.

I want to develop Python tools to provide experimental evidences that Android may exploit ultrasonic side channels to stimulate or impair the auditory cortex of someone.

In other words, I plan to disclose the ability of the US government to use mobile devices as psychoenergetics (non-lethal) bioweapons.

Etienne