On 07/16/18 10:40, Mark Lawrence wrote:
On 16/07/18 18:27, Jim Lee wrote:

Obviously, the most vocal representatives of the Python community are too sensitive about their language to enable rational discussion.
Please moderators ban this person as he's going down the same line as bartc and similar, it is completely unacceptable, he's just the latest in a long line of trolls.

That was completely predictable (though I expected it from a different person).

Go right ahead.  I find it surprising that Stephen isn't banned, considering the fact that he ridicules anyone he doesn't agree with.  But I guess he's one of the 'good 'ol boys', and so exempt from the code of conduct.

Bye guys.