In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 "Ben Cartwright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Philippe Martin wrote:
>
>> I renamed A_Func(self) to fix that ... but is there a cleaner way around ?
>
>When using multiple inheritence, the order of the base classes matters!

When you have to start worrying about complications like this, isn't
that a sign that you're taking the whole OO thing a little too seriously?

After all, technology is supposed to _solve_ problems, not create them.
If the complications of OO are making you lose sight of your original
problem, then maybe you should put them aside.