Hi all,

It's the first time I write in this list. Sorry if it's not the best place
for this question.

After I read the Asyncio's documentation, PEPs, Guido/Jesse/David Beazley
articles/talks, etc, I developed a PoC library that mixes: Process +
Threads + Asyncio Tasks, doing an scheme like this diagram:

 main -> Process 1 -> Thread 1.1 -> Task 1.1.1
                                 -> Task 1.1.2
                                 -> Task 1.1.3

                   -> Thread 1.2
                                 -> Task 1.2.1
                                 -> Task 1.2.2
                                 -> Task 1.2.3

        Process 2 -> Thread 2.1 -> Task 2.1.1
                                -> Task 2.1.2
                                -> Task 2.1.3

                  -> Thread 2.2
                                -> Task 2.2.1
                                -> Task 2.2.2
                                -> Task 2.2.3

In my local tests, this approach appear to improve (and simplify) the
concurrency/parallelism for some tasks but, before release the library at
github, I don't know if my aproach is wrong and I would appreciate your
opinion.

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards!