Hi Ludovic,

> On May 5, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Ludovic Gasc <gml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Yury,
>
> Thanks a lot for this amazing job, it's awesome :-)
> Theses results are beyond my expectations, it was my hope when I've tried to
> benchmark aiouv.

Thanks!

[..]
> However, at least to me, aiohttp.web has a very good high-level API to
> deliver quickly REST APIs, I don't know if it's technically possible to have
> the same efficiency like in your benchmarks with httptools+aiohttp-like API
> (or aiohttp itself ?).

I hope Andrew Svetlov will take a look into this if he has some time. Either
using httptools from aiohttp, or if aiohttp will have its own binding is fine
with me. I’d be glad to help.

> Nevertheless, even if no efficient high level API appears on the top of
> httptools, I'll integrate that for FrameworkBenchmarks, to confirm theses
> numbers and have more implementation to compare.

Maybe I’ll work on adding a fully-featured HTTP protocol to httptools.  But I
don’t have any timeline for that yet.

> Maybe, see you at EuroPython ?

I have two talks scheduled there, so yeah ;)

Yury