> Ok, it's just the 3rd time that someone asked me how to contribute to
> the asyncio documentation, so I created a new GitHub project:
> https://github.com/haypo/asyncio-doc/

Oh, I cannot give adminstrator right on collaborators on
haypo/asyncio-doc. It looks like the asyncio-doc project should be
moved to an organization.

I don't know what is the best: should we move the GitHub project to
the python organization ( https://github.com/python/asyncio-doc ) or
to a new asyncio-doc organization (
https://github.com/asyncio-doc/asyncio-doc )? Do we have some GitHub
"experts" here? :-)

My goal is to allow more people to push directly in asyncio-doc than
in the asyncio code (where we prefer to have reviews using pull
requests). So I prefer two distrinct teams (list of collaborators).

I see that the Python organization on GitHub already has multiple teams.

Victor