Hello Simon. Thank you for your response. I had read of pywinauto but hadn't
used it before. After your advise i have been working on it for hours. But
unfortunately i can not get the menu items. I analyzed it via a tool named
Swapy and it shows the MenuItems field [] as an empty list. I'm still stuck :/

E m r e

    On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 1:33:01 AM GMT+3, Simon McConnell