Emre CETIN via python-win32 wrote:
from there is was a matter of controlling the keyboard with the SendKeys() command.

This seems pretty fragile at best. If the menu bar is a standard Windows control, the window will respond to WM_COMMAND messages and carry out the appropriate menu command without you having to send keyboard keys. You'll need to use a tool like Spy++ to log the window messages while you manually activate the menu commands, in order to determine the correct IDs for the items you need.

*E m r e*