Brian:

I did not see your entry before writing mine.

Fantastic work on the adodbapi calling interfaces!

I think that there is still a need for something like the quick_reference,
so that there can be discussion about things like the extensions. The
ability to switch between paramstyles is probably still unique. There was
discussion in the dbapi community that it was impossible to do. Sometimes
that sort of thing is best presented in paragraph format.

I still have the original source for *Python Programming on Win32* (thank
you, Mark) but O'Reilly was not interested in publishing a second edition
several years ago. Perhaps it is time to ask them again.