That's a 32-bit DLL.  Your ODBC driver needs to match your Python bittedness, and most of us run 64-bit Python.  Is there a 64-bit version of the connector?

Well this is a lapse for me, I entirely misread the download link for
the 64-bit version labeled as "amd64" as "arm64". I'm not very used to
the way Microsoft organizes its documentation. The driver working in
Excel is what threw me off, I was sure I was running the 64-bit Excel.

I'm waiting on someone with admin rights to my machine to install the
64-bit version to verify, but that should hopefully clear it up.

savoy