Hi, can anyone please confirm the licensing status of the PyWin32 module?
I'm under the impression that it's using the Python Software Foundation
License, as that's what it states on the Project page, however I'm getting
pushback from the powers that be because there's no clearly obvious
License.txt in the source:

*"unfortunately I do not believe the Python Software Foundation License is
still valid for this package. While in
https://pypi.org/project/pywin32/#description
<https://pypi.org/project/pywin32/#description> it does appear that it is
licensed under a Python Software Foundation license, the license has
unfortunately may have not (sic) been renewed for quite some time and is
not available on github."*

Thanks for any assistance you can provide to clarify..../Taras