Hello all,

First off thank you to the creators of this project! It seems incredibly useful.

Is there a more thorough version of the documentation than the online help version and if so how can I access it? I tried looking for a help file in the “.venv\Lib” path where it is installed but had no luck. I found plenty of Demo files though.

The online documentation seems very helpful although it is lacking in details. For instance, in the link below it specifies the dwFlags but then does not mention the flag options. Is there another place I could find this information?

https://mhammond.github.io/pywin32/win32api__keybd_event_meth.html
dwFlags=0 : DWORD

Flags specifying various function options

Please note my Python is rusty. I am used to PowerShell.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Tom