OK,  I think this is a bug of pywin32,

Line 37 of \win32comext\axdebug\documents.py,

class DebugDocumentText(
    gateways.DebugDocumentInfo, gateways.DebugDocumentText,
gateways.DebugDocument

 gateway.DebugDocumentText already inherits from gateway.DebugDocument.  This
would cause Python to give a Method Resolution Order (MRO) error, because
Python cannot determine what class to look methods up on first.

There is no need to list gateway.DebugDocument as the parent class, simply
class DebugDocumentText(
    gateways.DebugDocumentInfo, gateways.DebugDocumentText)

Agree?