Good Afternoon Win32 team.

My name is Jaiven McIntosh. I am working for Edmund Optics this summer for an
internship. My job is to create a macro that will change a specification on
Solidworks prints. As we know Solidworks is VBA based for its macros. I have
made a macro but I want to wrap it in python since I used Pandas to iterate
through an excel sheet to find various values and stored them. How would I go
about wrapping the VBA in Python? On the documentation and the website it
didn't seem very obvious. Can any one point me in the right direction?

-Jaiven M.