On 13.07.23 г. 21:06 ч., Jaiven McIntosh wrote:
Good Afternoon Win32 team.

My name is Jaiven McIntosh. I am working for Edmund Optics this summer for an internship. My job is to create a macro that will change a specification on Solidworks prints. As we know Solidworks is VBA based for its macros. I have made a macro but I want to wrap it in python since I used Pandas to iterate through an excel sheet to find various values and stored them. How would I go about wrapping the VBA in Python? On the documentation and the website it didn’t seem very obvious. Can any one point me in the right direction?

Usually it's easier to translate VBA statements to Python statements

HTH
Niki