Hi,

I'm using win32com module in python to perform actions such as draft email,
change subject, move email items to other sub folders, and also read email
details within date range etc.

Intermittently I'm facing below error:
-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (4096, 'Microsoft Outlook', 'Your
server administrator has limited the number of items you can open
simultaneously. Try closing messages you have opened or removing
attachments and images from unsent messages you are composing.', None, 0,
-2147221219), None)"

I'm trying to read and modify email items from shared mail box.

Could you please help me resolve this issue.

Regards,
Amanullah.