Od: Vernon D. Cole <vernondc...@gmail.com>
Odesláno: středa 9. srpna 2023 20:40
Komu: Dolezal, Vojtech <dolez...@fit.cvut.cz>
Kopie: python-win32@python.org <python-win32@python.org>
Předmět: Re: [python-win32] How to search Windows file structure (with existing

Because pywin32 is required for adodbapi to operate, it was merged into pywin32
several years ago. Installing a current version of pywin32 will install
adodbapi as part of it. It will appear as a separate module in the Python
site-packages library tree.

I have never tried accessing the Windows file directory, which I think might be
what you refer to, but I have accessed some Active Directory information as
tables using adodbapi.

In short, anything for which you can find a connection string and a driver
ought to give you tabular data.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2023 at 9:55 AM Dolezal, Vojtech