Hi there

My primary development focus at the moment is web applications, using the flask web-framework, and, while, in development, I can just run them on different ports, etc. on my dev machine - windows 11 home 64 bit - in the past I worked with laragon or WAMPP when working with PHP development.

Now, I know in theory it's possible to map something like virtual directorys/paths via apache, which is what WAMP is working with, but, was just wondering what is the recommended web server package to work with in this context?

Laragon? nGinX? WAMP? XAMPP?

TIA

--

Jacob Kruger