Thanks.

More to do with that, at times, I want to run forms of apache, for things like the adminer database management, single page .php file, while sort of running flask alongside, and, yes, generally then just run flask on a different port, but, for example, when put flask in production, more or less run it under nginx on linux servers, using nginx .conf to route requests to .sock, or via gunicorn services.

So, do agree that think must try out nginx running here under windows a bit more, or play around with wsgi mod under apache properly.

Thanks

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA
"...resistance is futile!...acceptance is versatile..."