Hi guys
I am working with an embedded interpreter, how can I share an existing COM
object from the C api ?(without using the ROT)

Background:
The host process is VB6 with a C helper DLL.
I have stripped down the pywin32 library to compile directly into my helper dll
with just the COM access features.
Right now I can createobject() and getobject() in python using the new
namespaces.

Experimenting with using this for app automation similar to the microsoft
script control and its addobject functionality.
Bringing the COM code into my helper dll to see if I can get around not being
able to call PyFinalize with the full library.