Depends on how it was installed. If you used the installer from python.org,
it might look like this:

python-3.11.1-amd64.exe /uninstall /quiet > uninstall.log

(Adjust the name of the executable to match the version you installed.)

If you used some other distribution (for example, from ActiveState) follow
the instructions provided by that distributor.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM Sujith R <jerinsujit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I need to uninstall python via windows command prompt. I tried lots of
> various commands but it’s not worked well. Can you please help me to solve
> this issue.
>
> SUMMARY: Need a proper uninstall command for windows
>
> Thanks in advance.

Bob Kline
https://www.rksystems.com
mailto:bkl...@rksystems.com