From there, you could add a /q or /quiet for a quiet uninstall…

For more help with the windows MSIEXEC util, run msiexec /? And it will give
you a lot of help/switches

I hope that between these 2 answers, we have given you everything you need.

Steven
From: python-win32 <python-win32-bounces+steven=manross....@python.org> On
Behalf Of Bob Kline
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 12:32 PM
To: Sujith R <jerinsujit...@gmail.com>
Cc: python-win32@python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] Uninstallation Command Required

Depends on how it was installed. If you used the installer from
python.org<http://python.org>, it might look like this:

python-3.11.1-amd64.exe /uninstall /quiet > uninstall.log

(Adjust the name of the executable to match the version you installed.)

If you used some other distribution (for example, from ActiveState) follow the
instructions provided by that distributor.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM Sujith R