Hi all,

I would like to ask for opinion where I am using Boolean to test my
'selection' case.
In the following code, the boolean term for this scenario is called
selection_case
I am sure that there is a term for such scenarios but I am not sure what it
is called

In anyways, can someone kindly help take a look at my code and advise if I
am on the right track? Is defining selection_case as None the right choice?

def test():
    selection_case = None
    # If the selection type is the apkgStack
    if sel_custom:
        selection_case = True
    if sel_org:
        selection_case = False