I am using currentWidget to get the current tab, but it doesnt work 100%
correctly for me

ie : i have 3 tabs, Root, Arm, Leg

if I select leg, it will print leg.  if I select arm, it will print leg,
and if I select arm again, it will print arm this time.

very first selection will print correctly, the rest are always 1 selection
behind

--
Todd Widup
Creature TD / Technical Artist