ah  that works :D

thanks Justin

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Justin Israel <justinisr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Are you connecting to QTabWidget.currentChanged() signal to respond and
> print the currentWidget() value? If so, can you see if it makes a
> difference if you do your connection like this:
>
> tabWidget.currentChanged.connect(self.someSlot,
> QtCore.Qt.QueuedConnection)
>
> Similar threads have reported a lag in the event loop updating things, so
> I wonder if waiting until the event loop runs before evaluating your slot
> would make a difference.
>
> Justin
>
>
> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:36 PM Todd Widup <todd.wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am using currentWidget to get the current tab, but it doesnt work 100%
>> correctly for me
>>
>> ie : i have 3 tabs, Root, Arm, Leg
>>
>> if I select leg, it will print leg.  if I select arm, it will print leg,
>> and if I select arm again, it will print arm this time.
>>
>> very first selection will print correctly, the rest are always 1
>> selection behind
>>
>> --
>> Todd Widup
>> Creature TD / Technical Artist
>> todd.wi...@gmail.com
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Python Programming for Autodesk Maya" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to python_inside_maya+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
>> msgid/python_inside_maya/CABBPk37LW2BfEC%2BYfqE%3DQ2TD18bPDkv%
>> 3Dyb3D0663sXgHepJx1Q%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/python_inside_maya/CABBPk37LW2BfEC%2BYfqE%3DQ2TD18bPDkv%3Dyb3D0663sXgHepJx1Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Python Programming for Autodesk Maya" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to python_inside_maya+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/python_inside_maya/CAPGFgA2DWCDWmwbkRxB9t%
> 3D0yP94yoAxSMwn8zEVXg_J94VJ-Xw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/python_inside_maya/CAPGFgA2DWCDWmwbkRxB9t%3D0yP94yoAxSMwn8zEVXg_J94VJ-Xw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>



-- 
Todd Widup
Creature TD / Technical Artist
todd.wi...@gmail.com

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Python Programming for Autodesk Maya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to python_inside_maya+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/python_inside_maya/CABBPk37Rph52hsOKiLGKL4R5KZcz6GEo52ujPBMwKHCmnP1FHA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to