I'm making my own node class, and I'm looking for a way to block the
creation of the node in certain circumstances. Does anyone know of a way to
accomplish this, either through one of the MPxNode methods, or via some
more generic maya callback?  (Well, other than by crashing the program -
I'd like to make maya print an error or something similar.)