Long time lurker and python addict. I hope it's ok to post a job ad.
We are looking for a *Senior Maya tool & Pipeline scripter.* It's a
full-time position here in Stockholm Sweden.
*Who are we*
Swiss International VFX is a post-production house which has been around
for 15 years. Most of our work is around commercials but we also do some
long-format productions. A few items of our work can be seen
Our toolset is mainly Maya/Nuke, we also have a few Houdini seats which
seems to be growing for each month. Un-necessary information is that we
also have a grading suite and a Flame suite which is rarely used these
days. Out pipeline is based around Shotgun and our own pipeline tools.
- Develop tools that makes everyday life easier for artists
- Develop new ideas for how we transfer assets through our production
- Maintain and improve current tools
- Work with vfx supervisor to work out goals.
- Fantastic Python skills
- Clear vision and understanding of publish concepts.
- Excellent Maya / Python skills ( OpenMaya and PyMel )
- fairly good Houdini knowledge
- familiar with Shotgun API
- bonus: C++ development, shaders/procedurals
Any questions you might have you can send to me and I will try and answer
them and you can also send your applications to me: ste...@swiss.se
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Python Programming for Autodesk Maya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.