Hello!
Long time lurker and python addict. I hope it's ok to post a job ad.

We are looking for a *Senior Maya tool & Pipeline scripter.* It's a
full-time position here in Stockholm Sweden.

*Who are we*
Swiss International VFX is a post-production house which has been around
for 15 years. Most of our work is around commercials but we also do some
long-format productions. A few items of our work can be seen
here: http://swiss.se/works

Our toolset is mainly Maya/Nuke, we also have a few Houdini seats which
seems to be growing for each month. Un-necessary information is that we
also have a grading suite and a Flame suite which is rarely used these
days. Out pipeline is based around Shotgun and our own pipeline tools.

*Job description*

   - Develop tools that makes everyday life easier for artists
   - Develop new ideas for how we transfer assets through our production
   - Maintain and improve current tools
   - Work with vfx supervisor to work out goals.

*Requirments*

   - Fantastic Python skills
   - Clear vision and understanding of publish concepts.
   - Excellent Maya / Python skills ( OpenMaya and PyMel )
   - fairly good Houdini knowledge
   - familiar with Shotgun API
   - bonus: C++ development, shaders/procedurals

Any questions you might have you can send to me and I will try and answer
them and you can also send your applications to me: ste...@swiss.se

best regards
stefan