First post in a while. I'm trying to reconstruct dynamicConstraints by
first storing data to disk including the vertex arrays found via the
componentIndices attr of the connected nComponent nodes.

This works in a number of cases but I'm encountering some instances where
both of the connected nComponent nodes' componentIndices attrs are empty
and yet selecting the dynamicConstraint in the Outliner highlights a group
of verts.

Where might I find the vert set in this case? I don't see any relevant
attrs on the dynamicConstraint node itself.

Thx!

--
"God is a metaphor for a mystery that absolutely transcends all human
categories of thought. It's as simple as that!" - Joseph Campbell