Hi,

I am currently making a workflow with alembic caches then merging it to
referenced asset.

However, there is one problem with it.

When the asset has been applied with any deformation such as lattice and
cluster, shape name changes like "...ShapeDeformed".

When I import asset, I can simply change the shape name with merging the
alembic cache. No problem with it.

But when I reference the asset, I can't change the name of the asset. so
all cache masses up with Geo.

I have tried to make a intermediate object with shape duplication. but it
does't work for me.

Is there any way that I can attach alembic cache to "ShapeDeformed"

Thank you.

- Jeff Jung