On Tue, 25 May 2021, 5:41 am justin hidair, <justinhid...@gmail.com> wrote:

> here's the best I managed
> https://gist.github.com/yetigit/c2f55bdb8b1798b2936687567f9c6c1e

Looks like maybe the wrong Visual Studio C++ compiler for Maya 2020? In
addition to C++being difficult to build, combining that with Maya on
Windows is even harder.
I don't have much experience compiling on windows so maybe a windows user
will recognize the fix.
A quick look shows that Maya 2020 says it uses Visual Studio C++ 2017.