I'm sure that the pythonce project will be one of the most exiting
things happening in the future of mobile devices. I hate java, so i will
support python till the end.
But as Andy Baker just said "lots of people who are competent in Python
are lost in the world of makefiles" and I must say that the Sourceforge
page doesn't help at all.
The forum is almost empty, there's is only one bug reported and when you
click on the "home page" link you find out that there is NO HOME PAGE.
Such a project with such few content. The only way to succeed here will
be showing the efforts of the project... In Sourceforge there are rather
hidden...

I think there are two critical items missing in the TODO list:

1. A compiled version of pythonce.
2. A human readable and user friendly homepage (and yes, a blog would be
just fine to show advances and related news).

Bye.

rc.